Thanks to our recent growth and exciting plans for the future we are looking to expand our team once more. We have an opening for a Cloud and Cyber Risk Specialist. The role is an integral part of the team and will enable the right candidate to engage in some interesting and challenging projects with our clients both here in Ireland and abroad. We also offer an attractive work environment where the focus is on developing you and enabling you to reach your own personal and professional goals.
The job spec is as follows;
Cloud and Cyber Risk Specialist
The Cloud and Cyber Risk Specialist participates in the delivery of the Information Security Risk and Cybersecurity Advisory services to clients of BH Consulting. The role’s mandate includes working with our clients to develop and enhance their security capabilities.
- Assessing cyber security capabilities of clients and provide remediation advisory services to address any identified issues
- Work closely with our clients to report and manage information security risk across both infrastructure and application environments to BH Consulting clients.
- Assist clients in achieving alignment and/or certification to the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Standard
- Helps facilitate security monitoring, incident response, and vulnerability assessment programs.
- Manages the implementation and delivery of Information Security Programs, including Enterprise Vulnerability Management, Incident Response, Threat Management and Monitoring, and Risk Researching vulnerabilities and writing technical and non-technical reports for senior management.
- Assist BH Consulting clients to conduct security assessments and risk analysis when migrating to cloud based environments
- University degree in Computer Science, engineering, IT security management, risk management, or comparable professional education/training in a field relevant to IT Security management.
- Minimum 3-5 years in Information Technology particularly in IT Security.
- Detail oriented with strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems and applicable system administration skills (Windows, UNIX, Linux).
- Good knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 standard, security policies, cloud platforms, multi-tier web applications, relational databases, firewalls, VPNs, IDPS, SIEM, web content filtering, email spam filtering and enterprise Anti-Virus products.
- Detailed knowledge of Information Security principles, protocols, practices and industry standards.
- In-depth knowledge of cloud computing platforms and related information security risks
- Strong in all areas of communication, able to interface with team members, peers, senior management and clients.
- Team player, whilst also able to work independently
- Good technology generalist, with a good understanding of all aspects of IT especially architecture.
- Excellent project management and leadership skills.
- Excellent written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Be willing to travel to engage with BH Consulting’s international clients
- Socially conscious and supportive of BH Consulting’s strong corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategy
Please send your resume to [email protected] by 18th November 2016, 17:00 (Irish Standard Time).
No recruitment agencies please.