Fern Wifi Cracker is a Wireless security auditing and attack software program written using the Python Programming Language and the Python Qt GUI library, the program is able to crack and recover WEP/WPA/WPS keys and also run other network based attacks on wireless or ethernet based networks.
Fern currently supports:
- WEP Cracking with Fragmentation,Chop-Chop, Caffe-Latte, Hirte, ARP Request Replay or WPS attack
- WPA/WPA2 Cracking with Dictionary or WPS based attacks
- Automatic saving of key in database on successful crack
- Automatic Access Point Attack System
- Session Hijacking (Passive and Ethernet Modes)
- Access Point MAC Address Geo Location Tracking
- Internal MITM Engine
- Bruteforce Attacks (HTTP,HTTPS,TELNET,FTP)
- Update Support
Fern requires the following to run properly:
- Python Qt4
- Reaver (for WPS Attacks)
You can download Fern here:
Or read more here.