Get yourself up to date with everything we’ve written in the last seven days – it’s weekly roundup time.
Watch the top news in 60 seconds, and then check out the individual links to read in more detail.
Monday 20 July 2015
- Cheating site Ashley Madison breached by hackers threatening to expose users
- The psychic, the witch and San Francisco – IT security goes spiritual
Tuesday 21 July 2015
- Baby, you can hack my car: researchers take over a Jeep from 10 miles away
- Beyond the breaches: Understanding the Angler exploit kit
- Burglary suspect accidentally takes his own iPhone selfie video
Wednesday 22 July 2015
- LifeLock’s woes continue as FTC claims violation of 2010 settlement
- Facebook can’t say ‘No’ to New York, says New York
- FBI again thwarts Tor to unmask visitors to a Dark Web child sex abuse site
Thursday 23 July 2015
- WordPress 4.2.3 is out, update your website now
- Donald Trump’s Wikipedia page deleted by vandals twice in one day
- OpenSSH password guessing attacks may be 10,000 times easier than you thought
- Hot Lotto security chief found guilty of scamming his own lottery for $14.3m
- Dreams of legally slapping drones out of the sky may come true
- Man becomes first to be convicted under UK’s new revenge porn law
Friday 24 July 2015
- Execs face the chop after being hit by data breach
- SSCC 208 – (Cyber)crime and Punishment [PODCAST]
- Worried about Google’s Your Timeline? Here’s how to disable tracking
- Artificial Intelligence expert likens AI dangers to nuclear weapons
- Privacy and targeting are among new video controls for Facebook Pages
Monday 27 July 2015
Listen to the week’s Sophos Security Chet Chat podcast:
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.
Days of the week image courtesy of Shutterstock.