The candidiate is passionate about information security and is keen to demonstrate this. The candidate has at least 10 years experience in Cyberrisk, and is likely to be currently serving in a senior management position. It is probable that they have a technical background, which underpins their extensive knowledge and experience. They will not only understand Cyberrisk but will also have a grounded understanding of business models and how those business models are aligned to the Information Management Strategy. They will also have an indepth understanding of Cyberrisk beyond the traditional ICT spectrum, such as Audit, Operations, Risk, Compliance and Governance.
The Cyberrisk Specialist will work collaboratively with the BH Consulting team and their Consulting partners. The candidate will develop appropriate information security policies, standards and reports for clients. They will provide expertise on industry best practice such as ISO 270001, PCI DSS, COBIT 5, and CyberEssentials etc. and will be involved with work across a wide range of complex technical environments, in client organisations ranging from small indigenous companies to large multinationals.
Core attributes of the Cybersecurity Consultant:
- Experience in performing risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and documenting results
- Extensive knowledge of business systems and information security technologies
- Developing, writing and reviewing information security policies and standards
- Performing information security awareness training
- Advising clients on industry best practise
- Performing audits and assessments against international standards such as ISO27001
- Availability to travel internationally
Core skills of the Cybersecurity Consultant:
- Excellent team leader and project manager, who can also act on own initiative
- Qualified to a degree standard in related discipline
- A minimum of 10 years experience
- Certified Cybersecurity knowledge e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA etc.
- Excellent communication skills : able to communicate complex technology concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Excellent report writing skills
- Works well and flexibly, to meet deadlines and budgets
If you are interest in working with us please send your details to [email protected]