It’s a no-blog week, but that doesn’t mean any less is happening! This week, I’ve finally wrapped up the Lego Bugatti, got myself into the new iPad, connected my washing machine (I know, I know, I didn’t plan it this way!) and then isolated it on a separate IoT network. What a time we live in… Oh – and speaking of times we live in, our data is getting thrown around the place like never before thanks to data aggregators and their constant breaches and frankly, I’m a bit fed up with it. All that and more in this week’s update.
- Get yourself some real cheap Pluralsight! (that’s $100 off an annual subscription right there – one third!)
- My new iPad Pro arrived this week (mostly positive experiences, bar a couple of little complaints)
- I accidentally discovered our washing machine is… connected (that links to the tweet thread of a walkthrough of getting it connected)
- “Adapt” is latest data aggregator to suffer a breach (we’ve got a bunch more comping to HIBP very soon)
- Tech Fabric is sponsoring my blog again this week (they’re building scalable, reliable and secure cloud native apps – thanks guys!)