Given this thing seems to have some traction and people are enjoying them, I’m going to keep these weekly update videos going. As I mentioned last week though, I’m now travelling so that makes this one a little bit different.
I was in Edinburgh yesterday when I recorded this (I’m now in Glasgow), and I actually reckon it turned out kinda neat. Bit shorter (it’s not as easy doing this standing around in the wind and the crowds), but hopefully still enjoyable:
- Why I particularly like managed platforms during outages (warning: multiple photos of my legs)
- News getting worse and worse for Yahoo (still no sign of the half a billion records that were taken either)
- Free Pluralsight webinar on half a dozen of the big hacks this year (Nissan LEAF, Philippines Election Commission, Lifeboat Minecraft site, Dropbox, Regpack, Yahoo)
- Free Varonis course on insider threats – “The Enemy Within” (if nothing else, watch it for Bob the guy who outsourced his job to China)
- Sponsored by Sucuri this week, big thanks to them! (it’s actually mid-December I’m now sponsored through to!)